Wednesday, February 1, 2012

From Gods arms, to my arms, to yours...

This is one of my favorite songs about adoption, It helps me remember the great love of ALL Mommies out there.  We know our child will come from our Heavenly Father, but we also know it comes at a great sacrifice for our babies mommy.   The baby of our "some day" grows in my heart every day.. He or she is precious to me.  I never forget though that it grows first in its mommies heart and body as well.  I hope that she will know that I will kiss it twice, once for me and always for her.  Adopting a child creates a brand new emotion.  Joy through tears of sadness.  Joy that someone wants us to be the parents to her child and sadness for her.. The one who delivers it and then has to let go.  I have no doubt that this is the unconditional love that Christ taught us.  To sacrifice ones own well being for the well being of another is the greatest gift!


I also want her to know that if she walks the floors, pacing and praying.. We have done the same for her.  We will continue to pray for her well being and peace for the rest of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment