Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Chewy bite of the elephant!!

Today Berrett had a doctor appointment so He took the day off so we could run some errands.  I applied for a new social security card and also sent away for a copy of my birth certificate.  We had to go to the bank to get the request form notarized for the birth certificate.  While we were there the bank guy noticed we were getting charged some fee's that we shouldn't have to pay so he adjusted our account.  We mailed the birth certificate request and my social should be coming soon. 
 I also got my unemployment card in the mail.  It wasn't a BIG bite of the elephant but every I dotted and every T crossed is one more step in the direction of our future child.   Its also fun to explain to people why we need the documentation. When we explain that we are pursuing a adoption they get excited for us!!
By the time this is over I may even develop a taste for elephant steak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment