Friday, June 24, 2011

Going forward

I have to admit that since I was laid off from my job, I have had moments of doubt about going forward with our adoption plans.  I was talking to a good friend of mine about this and she said "go ahead, you don't want to wonder years from now if you should have done something when you didn't."  I think she is right.  I know that when we prayed about adoption and what we should do about our family, we felt that this decision was right.   I don't know how we are going to pay for it.  I don't know where we are going to be living in the near future.  I am not sure that birthparents will choose us, but I am sure that Heavenly Father has something in mind.  I do wish that these answers would be clearer!!  It could be nice to know exactly what to do, but then how would we ever exercise our faith?
Tonight and tomorrow we have our adoption classes.  Today we are meeting with our doctor to have our medical forms filled out.  He is also such a good friend after all these years that we want to share our good news with him!!  We need to take our ID's and social security cards to LDS family services in West Valley to start our back ground checks, and need to pick up the training manual.  Its going to be a full day!!
Berrett is at physical therapy and when he gets home we will begin to run our errands.  I have a potential Interview next week.  I am hoping that it might work out, but praying to know what Heavenly Father would have me do.
 I would welcome a job, and the money it brings, but I also wish there was a way for me to work at home, so I could be here when We have a baby placed with us.  Please pray that we find some answers, and a prayer for a baby to be brought to our home would be appreciated as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment